Re: Trouble Restore With Large Objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Trouble Restore With Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Thomas T. Thai" <tom@minnesota.com> writes:
> $pg_restore -d phpads phpads.pgsql.tar
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  type txtidx
> already exists

> The trouble here is pg_dump should have just moved on with this type of
> error instead of stop. That's what it does with a normal text restore.

Yeah.  I have been intending to change pg_restore to not quit on error,
but haven't gotten around to it.  I'd suggest you see about doing that.

Another possible workaround is to do a schema-only restore into a text
file that you can load with psql (thereby ignoring this error) followed
by a data-only restore with pg_restore.  I think that would work but
have never tried it.

Сообщение: Re: Unicode database + JDBC driver performance
Сообщение: Re: Unicode database + JDBC driver performance