[GENERAL] Postgres goes to auto recovery mode after system restart(check thisdraft)

От Manojkumar S
Тема [GENERAL] Postgres goes to auto recovery mode after system restart(check thisdraft)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

      I started Postgres from command line using pg_ctl.exe and restarted my windows machine. Whenever I start postgres again after machine restart, postgres goes to auto recovery mode. What is the reason for this behavior? Is there a way to overcome this? . The same behavior is being reproduced every time with any version of postgres and even if I start postgres with postgres.exe.

PS: This behavior does not occur if I start postgres as a windows service

Thanks & Regards:

Manoj.