Re: [GENERAL] How to define the limit length for numeric type?

От vod vos
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to define the limit length for numeric type?
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] How to define the limit length for numeric type?
Список pgsql-general
Sorry for taking varchar(4) as an example, What I want urgently is how to make a constraint of fixed length of a
numericdata,
that you can only input data like 23.45,  and if you input the data like 2.45, 23.4356, 233.45, you will get a warning
message from postgresql.

I think expr will do the job, but are there any simpler ways to do it in postgresql?

 ---- On 星期日, 12 三月 2017 14:28:53 -0700 rob stone <floriparob@gmail.com> wrote ----