Re: [GENERAL] How to define the limit length for numeric type?

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to define the limit length for numeric type?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

Well, I don't think that you will find anything simpler than using a regexp in a check constraint, as Tom and I did
suggest.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15358.1489336741%40sss.pgh.pa.us
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/040301d29b01%2443d71f50%24cb855df0%24%40swisspug.org

I have some trouble understanding what you find so complicated in that solution?

Bye
Charles