Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As soon as a beta tarball shows up, I'll cut changes for UnixWare for
--enable-threads,
and also to do -D_REENTRANT anyway on UnixWare.

What about Kean's change to allow absolute DT_SONAME's?

Can that get applied, and used for SCO and UnixWare?

LER

--On Monday, August 04, 2003 18:16:02 -0400 Bruce Momjian