Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4
Дата
Re: UTF8 conversion differences from v8.1.3 to v8.1.4
Список pgsql-general
> The fact is that if you're using binary format paramaters and output
> you can put embedded nulls into strings and get them back out.

Not any more ;-)

> By changing a
> few strcmps to memcmps you can get sane behaviour for sorting a several
> other operations.

Given the lack of "memcoll", that proposal isn't going to fly ...
at least not until we replace all the locale support code with something
else (that hopefully will be null-clean).

Сообщение: Re: Problem creating a function
Сообщение: Re: Problem creating a function