Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2014-04-21 11:45:49 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> That seems to make more sense. I can't imagine why this would be a runtime
>> parameter as opposed to build time.

> Because that implies that packagers and porters need to make that
> decision. If it's a GUC people can benchmark it and decide.

As against that, the packager would be more likely to get it right
(or even to know that there's an issue).

Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD