Re: Beta4 for GiST? (Was: Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !! )

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beta4 for GiST? (Was: Re: AW: Re: GiST for 7.1 !! )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Namely, should we bundle up a beta4 this weeekend, so that the GiST
> changes are in place for further testing, or hold off for ... ?

First I'd like to finish a couple of open items I have, like fixing
the CRIT_SECTION code so that SIGTERM response will not occur when
we are holding a spinlock.  Should be able to get this stuff done in
a day or two, if I quit arguing about GIST and get back to work...