Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

I like this patch, because I used similar functionality some years ago very successfully. The implementation is almost
simple,and the result should be valid by used method.

The potential problem is performance impact. Very early test show impact cca 3% worst case, but I'll try to repeat
thesetests.

There are some ending whitespaces and useless tabs.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author

Сообщение: Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI?)
Сообщение: Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI ?)