misbehavior slave

От bvo
Тема misbehavior slave
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I run a master and standby setup with Postgresql 11.2 The systems are
identical from a hardware and software setup.  Testing created new database
and user including put a few records in the table.  I can read from both
master and slave.

Until I found out all the work on primary couldn't read on slave and
according to the PG Log that the slave lost connection from primary and
tried to restore and rebuilt it yesterday.  After the slave is backup
online, I can see the role/testing table (on postgres database), new
database (pscidr) and its tables/view.  Continuing to create the
triggers/procedures/partitioned tables and mocking data, after that I can
see all in primary but didn't see the rest of objects from slave.  Is the
slave supposed to copied all from the primary for that occur?  How can make
it replicate from primary? When is an appropriate time to replicate over?
And are there any other things I need to check and configure it?

v/r,

Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html