how to connect pgadmin 4.16 to postgres db in linux

От bvo
Тема how to connect pgadmin 4.16 to postgres db in linux
Дата
Re: how to connect pgadmin 4.16 to postgres db in linux  ("robert@redo2oo.ch" <robert@redo2oo.ch>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I am new with postgres and would like to know how to connect to the postgres
db in Linux using pgadmin in Window.

I created postgresdb in Linux and try to connect into the db using
pgadmin4.16 in my window workstation.
I create Server and put the hostname/address.  I get an error:
"Unable to connect to server:
FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "192.168.#.#", user "postgres",
database "dbname", SSL off
"
not even with database name as postgres.

Do I need to put my window's ip on pg_hba.conf in Linux?  How? In
pg_hba.conf should I add entry:
host  all    postgres             trust
?

What's happen if the other developers want to connect to the database using
pgadmin, do I need to add their windows' IP in?  Is there a way we can use
like sqldeveloper without add all windows' IP?

thank you.

Bach-Nga

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: RE: Database Locks , Performance Issues and How to Resolve?
Сообщение: Re: Database Locks , Performance Issues and How to Resolve?