Re: pg_restore has problems with restoring sequences.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore has problems with restoring sequences.
Дата
Re: pg_restore has problems with restoring sequences.
Список pgsql-admin
robert <robert@redcor.ch> writes:
> I use
>      pg_dump -h localhost  -U USER -Fc DATABASE > dumpfile

OK ...

> then I restore it with:
>      dropdb DATABASE
>      pg_restore -O  -U user  -d DATABASE  dumpfile

That sequence is missing a createdb step (or else -C in the restore
switches).

> doing this then I get these warnings, and many (not all) sequences are not created.

Usually the thing to do is look at the very first error; everything after
that may just be cascading damage.  I kinda doubt what you showed us
here is the first error.