Re: Runtime error when calling function from .NET ( Function returns record)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Runtime error when calling function from .NET ( Function returns record)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
dparent <davidp@channeladvisor.com> writes:
> I have a function which returns TYPE RECORD and receives a string. The passed
> string is used to build a dynamic SQL statement and the passed string is the
> SELECT LIST of the built dynamic SQL statement.

> The call works fine from Postgres SQL (PL/PG SQL) but when I make the call
> from .NET (Core labs data provider), I get a runtime error.

It sounds a bit like the .net provider is editorializing on your query :-(.
I'd suggest enabling statement logging on the server to confirm or
refute that.  If it is indeed changing your SQL then complaining to its
authors seems the next step.