Re: Role Does Not exist post server reboot

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Role Does Not exist post server reboot
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On 01/02/2023 15:38 CET Rakesh Nashine <nashine.rakesh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,I have found that post server reboot , one of the user/role is missing
> from the postgres database . Need some assistance like how it is possible.
> If the server gets rebooted then how come the role is missing ?

What happened prior to the reboot?  Changes to Postgres configs or the database?

> 2023-01-30 13:26:18.995 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14541] 10.94.234.138(61392) [00000] LOG: LDAP login failed for user
"CN=EPIEMXB,OU=MFUSERS,OU=ELASUserAccounts,DC=elas,DC=local"on server "elwacpa1.abc.local": Invalid credentials
> 2023-01-30 13:26:18.995 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14541] 10.94.234.138(61392) [00000] DETAIL: LDAP diagnostics: 80090308:
LdapErr:DSID-0C090447, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v3839
> 2023-01-30 13:26:18.995 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14541] 10.94.234.138(61392) [28000] FATAL: LDAP authentication failed
foruser "epiemxb"
> 2023-01-30 13:26:18.995 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14541] 10.94.234.138(61392) [28000] DETAIL: Connection matched
pg_hba.confline 100: "host all all 0.0.0.0/0 (http://0.0.0.0/0) ldap ldapserver=elwacpa1.abc.local
ldapbasedn="OU=UserAccounts,DC=es,DC=local"ldapbinddn="CN=mfadmin,OU=MFUSERS,OU=ELASUserAccounts,DC=elas,DC=local"
ldapbindpasswd="ldapsearchattribute=sAMAccountName ldaptls=1"

The value of ldapbindpasswd appears to be wrong:

    ldapbindpasswd=" ldapsearchattribute=sAMAccountName ldaptls=1"

There's the opening double quote but it's not closed until after ldaptls=1.
This means that " ldapsearchattribute=sAMAccountName ldaptls=1" is used as
password for the search+bind authentication.

> 2023-01-30 13:26:24.302 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14569] 10.94.234.138(61400) [28000] FATAL: role "epiemxb" does not
exist
> 2023-01-30 13:26:32.050 GMT epiemxb@postgres [14573] 10.94.234.138(61410) [28000] FATAL: role "epiemxb" does not
exist
> 2023-01-30 13:29:22.400 GMT epiemxb@postgres [15263] 10.94.234.138(61513) [28000] FATAL: role "epiemxb" does not
exist

This error may stem from the failed ldap authentication.  Have you verified that
the role exists in the database?

--
Erik

От: Norbert Poellmann
Сообщение: Re: Failover / repmgr questions
От: Rakesh Nashine
Сообщение: Re: Role Does Not exist post server reboot