Re: Hooks for session start and end, take two

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Hooks for session start and end, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Thank you for the work done on this subject.
After starting to play with it, I have a question and a remark:

> - previous hook calls were only called for normal backends, which was
> incorrect as we define the backend so as we apply no backend-related
> filtering for the hook.

Does that mean that all processes seen in pg_stat_activity like
- autovacuum launcher
- logical replication launcher
- background writer
- checkpointer
- walwriter
- Parallel worker
are available with that hook (it seems not) ?

The patch refers to a 2017 copyright, that's all I found yet ;o)

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html