Re[2]: need PostgreSQL 10.6 linux package installer

От Aleksandr Shaburov
Тема Re[2]: need PostgreSQL 10.6 linux package installer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I have postgres 10.6 on redhat 6, then i want to move  db to redhat 7. So i see thay db Not compatible
binary. It is need use upgrade tools. I think if you will change major os number, you see the same
--
Отправлено из Mail.ru для Android вторник, 27 августа 2019г., 22:48 +03:00 от Flavio Henrique Araque Gurgel fhagur@gmail.com:

Hi All,

We are trying to install POSTGRESQL in one of our unix servers. After installing , we are planning to extract data from PostgreSQL -DB placed in cloud-AWS, through PSQL cmd. The DB version which we have in AWS-cloud is,

We couldn’t  find the equivalent package installer for the above in the below link,

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/

Please help me find the equivalent version for POSTGRESQL10.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu,compiled by gcc(GCC) 4.8.5 20150623(Red Hat 4.8.5-28), 64 bit.

  1. Select version?
  2. Select platform: ?
  3. elect architecture: ?
  4. Install the repository RPM:?
  5. Install the client packages:?
  6. Optionally install the server packages:?
  7. Optionally initialize the database and enable automatic start:?

The packages you need are in yum.postgresql.org

Follow the instructions there for the version you need (it will be a more recent 10.10 don't worry it's fully compatible with your 10.6 cloud one and bugs fixed).

You can install only the client packages or the server too. The initialization process follows the Red Hat standard.

Regards,
Flavio Gurgel

Сообщение: Re: Disable sending query to obtain database performance informationfrom pgAdmin4
Сообщение: RE: Disable sending query to obtain database performance informationfrom pgAdmin4