Re: [GENERAL] Re: Is there possibility btree_redo with XLOG_BTREE_DELETE done between standby_redo and the end of backup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: Is there possibility btree_redo with XLOG_BTREE_DELETE done between standby_redo and the end of backup
Дата
Ответ на [GENERAL] Re: Is there possibility btree_redo with XLOG_BTREE_DELETE donebetween standby_redo and the end of backup  (y39chen <yan-jack.chen@nokia.com>)
Список pgsql-general
y39chen <yan-jack.chen@nokia.com> writes:
> We found the panic happened when adding one of our patch.

>     switch (port->canAcceptConnections)
>     {
>         case CAC_STARTUP:
>             ereport(*LOG*,
>                     (errcode(ERRCODE_CANNOT_CONNECT_NOW),
>                      errmsg("the database system is starting up")));
>             break;

Did you not absorb the advice given in

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/23381.1494607092@sss.pgh.pa.us

?  The above patch is simply an impossibly bad idea.  Don't do it.