Re: Autoanalyze of the autovacuum daemon ...

От Baptiste LHOSTE
Тема Re: Autoanalyze of the autovacuum daemon ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

> So that an auto-ANALYZE should run each 2.5-3 hours.
>
> If it does not proceed, check that you do not have some process still doing manual maintenance or DDL on those
tables,they might
> lock the table and kill autovacuum
>
> (check the pg_stat_activity, and set log_autovacuum_min_duration=0 to track all job done by autovacuum)

Sorry for my late answer, but since two days I noticed some improvements so I decided to wait a little bit to confirm
these.

Finally the autovacuum daemon seems to work correctly. It does not proceed an auto-ANALYZE each 3 hours, it is more
abouteach 12 hours but it is much better than at the beginning.

The fact is the autovacuum daemon took about 10 days to become effective on both kind of tables, maybe it needs this
periodto catch up and be effective.

Thanks for your time, Regards, Baptiste.