Re: Installation of login_hook in PostgreSQL 10

От pavan95
Тема Re: Installation of login_hook in PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Community,

While I was searching for logon trigger in postgres similar to that of
Oracle, I came across "login_hook", which can be installed as a  Postgres
database extension to mimic a logon trigger.

But I tried to install but failed. Error is that it could not find its .so
file.  Could you please help me in installing this login_hook ??

Looking forward to hear from you. Any suggestions would be of great help!

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html