BUG #15569: decode function is not correclty working in 10.6

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15569: decode function is not correclty working in 10.6
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15569
Logged by:          Bindu Harikrishnan
Email address:      binduharikrishnanv@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.6
Operating system:   Ubuntu

Sir
  I was using postgres 9.4 version. Currenly I chnaged to version 10.6. I
stored image as  bytea datatype . For this purpose I used
decode('','base64')  while insert an image into a table. This code is
working in version 9.4. But when I used the same function in version 10.6 it
return different result. Kindly please help me to over come this issue