Re: Too many serialization errors in production

От pavan95
Тема Re: Too many serialization errors in production
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for your timely response.

So you are suggesting that changing isolation level from the ODOO
application side/ limiting a user to execute "set
default_transaction_isolation='Repeatable Read' is a bad idea correct?

My question is in my error log I'm getting query text for that corresponding
"could not serialize access due to concurrent update" error failures. But
can I get the other transaction which committed and which is responsible for
this above serialization update?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Pavanteja.A,