Is there a way to log only a particular user connection attempts inPostgres?

От pavan95
Тема Is there a way to log only a particular user connection attempts inPostgres?
Дата
Re: Is there a way to log only a particular user connection attemptsin Postgres?  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Re: Is there a way to log only a particular user connection attemptsin Postgres?  (Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Community,

Is there any way to log a user login/connection attempts in a log file ?

I  know that we have log_connections parameter for this. But it logs all the
connection attempts for all users across the instance.

But here my requirement is to exclude login attempts for a particular
user(as in my case its application user and postgres  user).

I have also seen "pg_audit" but it is not logging any login events.

Please shed some light on this scenario.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Pavan Teja,
9841380956