Re: [DOCS] intagg.sgml: example wrongly named and does not compile

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [DOCS] intagg.sgml: example wrongly named and does not compile
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Christophe Courtois <christophe.courtois@dalibo.com> writes:
> I've found out that the example in intagg.sgml is wrongly named: the
> one-to-many table is a many-to-many.

Well, it'd depend on how it was used.  The example clearly intends that
it be one-to-many, and I'm not sure it still makes sense without that
restriction.  Maybe better to add a unique constraint on
one_to_many(left)?

> And my colleague Thibaut Madeleine has seen that the "CREATE TABLE
> right" and "CREATE TABLE left" examples cannot compile due to the
> reserved words.

Ouch.  Shows you how old this module is :-(

> I propose the attached patch to fix that.

Um, the attached file seems empty from here.