Re: FW: Error!

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/12/23 14:47, Arquimedes Aguirre wrote:
> Hello Dear!
>
> I attach the errors that the system threw me when installing the
> Postgresql program.

The  first screenshot is about pgAdmin which is a Postgres client not
Postgres. Also it is from 2023-02-19, so has anything changed since then?

The second screenshot shows you actually connecting to Postgres so I
don't see an error.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Guidance on INSERT RETURNING order
Сообщение: Re: Guidance on INSERT RETURNING order