BUG #15443: Connection loss error come occasionally

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15443: Connection loss error come occasionally
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15443
Logged by:          Sagar More
Email address:      sagar5490.more@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.9
Operating system:   RHEL 7.2

Dear Team,

We have postgresql database version 9.5.9 in production set up.We
occasionally face below error.So we need to restart application process to
fix it.(droped connection from application end and start again) but its not
ideal solution.

Error :-
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occurred while sending to
the backend.
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write
error

We need help to fix this error.