Re: Vá: [BUGS] Bug #519: Bug in order by clausule

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Vá: [BUGS] Bug #519: Bug in order by clausule
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> writes:
> As a note, using a test program with LC_COLLATE=hu_HU, I get the
> following strcoll values. ( I'm sort of assuming that hu_HU would
> be the default setting for Hungary ;) )

On HPUX 10.20, I get these results:

$ cat hudata
 00000000000000CP
 00000000000000CQ
 00000000000000CR
 00000000000000CT
 00000000000000CU
 00000000000000CV
 00000000000000CW
 00000000000000CX
 00000000000000CY
 00000000000000CS
 00000000000000CZ
 00000000000000D0
 00000000000000D1
 00000000000000D2
 00000000000000D3
$ LANG='C' sort hudata
 00000000000000CP
 00000000000000CQ
 00000000000000CR
 00000000000000CS
 00000000000000CT
 00000000000000CU
 00000000000000CV
 00000000000000CW
 00000000000000CX
 00000000000000CY
 00000000000000CZ
 00000000000000D0
 00000000000000D1
 00000000000000D2
 00000000000000D3
$ LANG='hu_HU.iso88592' sort hudata
 00000000000000CP
 00000000000000CQ
 00000000000000CR
 00000000000000CT
 00000000000000CU
 00000000000000CV
 00000000000000CW
 00000000000000CX
 00000000000000CY
 00000000000000CZ
 00000000000000CS
 00000000000000D0
 00000000000000D1
 00000000000000D2
 00000000000000D3

(HPUX is picky about locale names... 'hu_HU' doesn't work...)

This doesn't seem to entirely square with the results you two get,
but it sure does look like "CS" sorts in non-ASCII order in HU locale.