Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware
Дата
new psql \d command  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware  (ohp@pyrenet.fr)
Список pgsql-hackers
ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> I've just tried the cvs on uw 7.13. It fails on compiling hba.c:
> UX:acomp: ERROR: "hba.c", line 651: undefined symbol: AI_NUMERICHOST
> UX:acomp: ERROR: "hba.c", line 1237: undefined symbol: AI_NUMERICHOST

This seems similar to Weiping He's problem on AIX.  As I said to him:

Looking at src/include/getaddrinfo.h, it seems we assume we need to
supply definitions of AI_NUMERICHOST and NI_NUMERICHOST if and only
if not HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO.  That's probably a bogus assumption.
Can you tell us what configure found for HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO and
HAVE_GETADDRINFO?  Also, which of the macros defined in that file
exist in your system headers?

Сообщение: Re: changes to support logging
Сообщение: Re: changes to support logging