Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication

От pavan95
Тема Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>With respect to the question about wal files and LSN, see the function
pg_walfile_name(), e.g:

>postgres=# SELECT pg_current_wal_lsn();
>  pg_current_wal_lsn
>--------------------
>  0/51EB3BA8
>(1 row)

>postgres=# SELECT pg_walfile_name(pg_current_wal_lsn());
>      pg_walfile_name
>--------------------------
>  000000010000000000000051
>(1 row)

Hi Mark,

My question was like how to get all the LSN's that are available in a WAL
segment. For example, take a segment named "000000010000000000000051".

So in the above archive log segment, how to get all the LSN's of all txn's
which belong to that segment ?

*The idea for asking this is, I will get the remote_lsn on the subscriber
which was successfully applied from the view "pg_replication_origin_status".

Based on the LSN, I will check in which archive segment that particular LSN
is present(as you said above).

And will find all the later LSN's(later to remote_lsn).

So I can say that these many transactions are yet to be applied to the
target.*

Regards,
Pavan,
9841380956

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication
Сообщение: Re: Hick ups in Postgresql Logical Replication