Re: State of the Postgresql database at the time of Restore?

От pavan95
Тема Re: State of the Postgresql database at the time of Restore?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

I would like to know, what is the state of the Postgresql database while
restoring incremental backup(wal file backup)?

Whether it is Read-Only or Read/Write??  I'm trying to use pg_rman for
performing incremental backup on the Publisher and then restore it online on
to the Subscriber database.
The reason for doing so is to leverage the replication lag between publisher
and subscriber.

And I'm identifying the lag with the "send_lsn" on the publisher with
respect to the "received_lsn" on the subscriber. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Any suggestions are at most welcome!!

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html