Re: Optional message to user when terminating/cancelling backend

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Optional message to user when terminating/cancelling backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

I tested this patch, and all looks well and functional. I reread a discussion and I don't see any unresolved objection
againstthis patch.

There are not warning, crashes, all tests are passed. New behave is documented well.

I'll mark this patch as ready for commiters

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer