Data Corruption Errors

От Ferrell, Denise SDC
Тема Data Corruption Errors
Дата
Re: Data Corruption Errors
Список pgsql-admin
Using Linux/PostgreSQL 9.5 &  setup on a VM.

I'm receiving the following errors during an insert using a function but this does not happen every time.  When this
doesoccur the database/system is unavailable until the processes are killed or the service is restarted.

"LOG:  server process (PID xxxxx) was terminated by signal 9:  Killed
DETAIL: Failed process was running
   select insert_data ($1, $2,....)
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because
anotherserver process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect ....
LOG:  connection received
FATAL:  the database system is in recovery mode"

The last 2 lines are repeated and logging is not available.

How can I determine data/table/shared memory corruption?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

D. Ferrell