Re: Problem with insert related to different schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with insert related to different schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com> writes:
>> This is a select query.  I don't think that's the right error message.

> Yes, but IS the correct error message.

The query being complained of appears to be a generated foreign key
checking query.  It's not surprising it would appear in the context
of an insert.

> It appeared just after upgrading
> to 8.4 as 8.3 had no problem processing this query.

You've either changed the permissions on schema public from what they
were in the old installation, or linked an FK constraint to the wrong
table.  I see no reason to think there is either a bug or a version
difference here.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: