Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4

От pavan95
Тема Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Soumitra,

Actually speaking there is no duplicacy of the records. This error is
occurring on the subscriber side of the logical replication.

And the data on publisher is same as the data in subscriber. So there is no
point of mismatch in data integrity.

And I think this error is caused because logical replication worker is
trying the sync the already synced rows from publisher to subscriber. In a
day it is occurring approximately 5264718 times.

This is causing heavy logging at the subscriber. I think you got my problem.

Environment:

The environment is two ubuntu boxes configured with Logical Replication on
Postgres 10.4. And the error flooding is occurring on the subscriber side.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--