Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4

От pavan95
Тема Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Soumitra,

Thanks for your timely response.

>>This may be due to several reason , so you have to remove that conflict
first .

Could you suggest me a way to do it. I am unable to figure out why this data
integrity came into picture(like why it is failing). In order to reduce this
what are measures to cope with??

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4