Re: Can we exclude errors of some particular text in Postgres logfile?

От pavan95
Тема Re: Can we exclude errors of some particular text in Postgres logfile?
Дата
Re: Can we exclude errors of some particular text in Postgres log file?  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

Can we exclude errors of a particular type from the postgres log file ?

For example:
ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "table_uniq"
DETAIL:  Key (column1, column2, column3)=(value0, value1, 1) already exists.

If yes, how can we exclude this errors from the pg_log files. Suggest me an
approach.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan