Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?

От pavan95
Тема Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply. But I think with pgaudit we can log only to the
Postgres log file.

1) Can we log the same pgaudit information into a table automatically?

2) I want to implement a task such that I do have two servers one is
monitoring server and the other production server. So how will pgaudit will
help me in getting all production server audit data to table in monitoring
server automatically. Can we do it??

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?
Сообщение: Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?