Re: logical Replication

От pavan95
Тема Re: logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Achilleas,

>> But still the data didn't got replicated.
>>
>> But I tried to drop and recreate the subscription and then the data got
>> replicated within a fly. I really don't know what is the cause of this
>> lag?

  >How do you monitor ? Do you check for ERROR in the logs?

I do monitor the ERRORS from the log file itself.

But When I insert data in the publisher, And perform a check on the
subscriber, it is not getting replicated(most of the times) until I drop and
recreate my SUBSCRIPTION.

But later that, it is replicating very fast. Hope I specified the answer for
your question.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Pavan