BUG #15278: When initialising Streaming Slave if some folders andfiles are symlinks they are not copied over

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15278: When initialising Streaming Slave if some folders andfiles are symlinks they are not copied over
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #15278: When initialising Streaming Slave if some foldersand files are symlinks they are not copied over  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15278
Logged by:          Areg Vrtanesyan
Email address:      vrtareg@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.9
Operating system:   Linux RHE7.4

Hi

I was creating streaming slave using
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication WiKi

Now when I have moved some of my config files to another place to keep them
in SVN and also log folders to another partition streaming initialisation
produces warnings.

Not sure if they are safe as pg_clog will be empty ...

WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_hba.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_ident.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./postgresql.auto.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./postgresql.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_clog"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_log"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_hba.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_ident.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./postgresql.auto.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./postgresql.conf"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_clog"
WARNING:  skipping special file "./pg_log"

Regards,
Areg