Re: Error setting lc_time

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error setting lc_time
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Holger Jakobs <holger@jakobs.com> writes:
> When trying to set the lc_time parameter, an error occurs:
>      ERROR:  invalid value for parameter "lc_time": "uk_UA.UTF-8"

Works for me ...

regression=# set lc_time = 'uk_UA.UTF-8';
SET

Maybe this setting is inconsistent with the rest of your LC_xxx
parameters (particularly lc_collate, lc_ctype)?

> What do I have to do to introduce all locales of the operating system to
> PostgreSQL?

With zero context provided, it's hard to make any useful suggestions.
But this looks like an OS question not a Postgres question.