Re: PostgreSQL 'Corruption & Fragmentation' detection andresolution/fix

От pavan95
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 'Corruption & Fragmentation' detection andresolution/fix
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 'Corruption & Fragmentation' detection andresolution/fix  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Re: PostgreSQL 'Corruption & Fragmentation' detection andresolution/fix  (Rui DeSousa <rui.desousa@icloud.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Can we get any information regarding fragmentation/corruption in the
database level from the system table

"Information_schema.columns" ?

Actually my strong belief is  other databases like SQL server, Oracle &
Mysql are providing some system views to detect corruption and fragmentation
from the database. So thinking the same with the postgres.

As I was asked to prepare a script well in advance to predict the
forthcoming disasters

Regards,
Pavan

--