Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!

От pavan95
Тема Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Дата
Ответы Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!  (Abbas <abbas@rechat.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Abbas,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. To my surprise I got the same output
as what I have executed before.

But unfortunately I'm unable to understand the logic of the code, in
specific what is base 60 number? The used data type for "effort_hours"
column is 'double precision'.

Kindly help me in understanding the logic. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-performance-f2050081.html

Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!