Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Stuart <sfbarbee@gmail.com> writes:
> I have been using a particular function for years without issue but
> recently tried the Alpha releases of PostGreSQL.  I loaded the database
> into 9.5 Alpha1 release and did not have problems. After upgrading to
> Alpha2, I started getting this error on executing the function. I didn't
> reload the database this time as it should not be required.

>     ERROR:  cache lookup failed for type 1082
>     CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/pgSQL function "ds_stats" near line 1

That's odd.

> I dropped the function and can now not add it back to the database.

What happens when you try, exactly?

I assume the error was persistent across multiple sessions?  Have you
changed the schema (rowtype) of table documents_statistics lately?

Does reindexing pg_type make the error go away?  If so, what platform
and filesystem is this on?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type