Re: Definition of function base_yylex in version 8.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Definition of function base_yylex in version 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
sayali k <sayali_s_kulkarni@yahoo.co.in> writes:
>   I am having a project in Postgres where I need to modify some code in the parser section of the code base. During
someanalysis I came across a function called "base_yylex" which is called in the function yylex in the file parser.c.
However,I was unable to find the definition of this function due to which I am stuck completely.

You need to read the flex manual... (hint: it's generated from scan.l)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding planning redundant backwards merges
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)