Re: Create event triger

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Create event triger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/10/2018 02:30 AM, Łukasz Jarych wrote:
> Maybe yes,
>
> but for me when i am learning it is not...

How do you do CREATE TABLE now, ad hoc in the client or via scripts?

If via scripts you could create a template script for the trigger and
then just fill in the table name as needed.

A function to add the trigger would be more involved and I do not have
the time at the moment to create an example. Will see if I can come up
with something later.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com