Re: Error in creating the backend query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error in creating the backend query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Benjamin Krajmalnik wrote:
>> Please note the "lasteventsource is null" instead of "lasteventsource =
>> null" which is being generated when the value of x_eventsource is null.

> Do you have transform_null_equals set?

Even if he did, that wouldn't affect the source form of the query.
Insertion of explicit constant values and casts like that isn't
something plpgsql would do on its own either.  My bet is that this has
got nothing to do with plpgsql, and in fact the query was generated
client-side using some rather ill-designed parameter substitution code.

If this can actually be reproduced in bare plpgsql, I would like to see
a complete test case.

Сообщение: Re: Error in creating the backend query
Сообщение: Re: Error in creating the backend query