Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2023-01-22 19:28:42 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hmm ... right offhand, the only objection I can see is that the
>> pg_bsd_indent files use the BSD 4-clause license, which is not ours.
>> However, didn't UCB grant a blanket exception years ago that said
>> that people could treat that as the 3-clause license?

> Yep:
> https://www.freebsd.org/copyright/license/

Cool.  I'll take a look at doing this later (probably after the current
CF) unless somebody beats me to it.

От: Isaac Morland
Сообщение: Re: Remove source code display from \df+?