Re: libpq with ssl vs psql without

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq with ssl vs psql without
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just noticed that if you have libpq with SSL support, but psql
> without, we don't print any SSL information at all. Would it be
> worthwhile to have it print that SSL is in use, even if we can't print
> the details about the connection?

I think the use-case for this is nonexistent, but you can still sell the
change on the grounds of reducing the number of #ifdefs.

It might be worth putting a comment in there, because people will wonder
what the heck this is about.
/* this can only happen if libpq has SSL support and psql doesn't */

Сообщение: Re: Duplicated docs on libpq parameters
Сообщение: Re: Duplicated docs on libpq parameters