[pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема [pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: [pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I've been working on building Docker images based on PGDG RPMs recently. The
project website is https://www.pgdocker.org/ , and the git repo is in here http
s://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=tree;f=docker

Given that community does not provide official images yet, I propose these
images to be promoted as the official images: Placed under postgresql.org,
maintained under a separate repo for all people who want to contribute, etc.

We can add more images based on our APT repo as well, if someone works on them,
for sure.

Comments?

Regards,
--