Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR.Round 2 - compilation issues.

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR.Round 2 - compilation issues.
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round2 - compilation issues.  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Martin,

On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 16:13 +0100, Martin Goodson wrote:
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lselinux
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lssl
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcrypto
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgssapi_krb5
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz
> Makefile:20: recipe for target 'repmgrd' failed
> make: *** [repmgrd] Error 1

I just tested this on my CentOS 7 box -- FWIW, you need to following
dependencies (these are CentOS/RHEL package names, you can find their Ubuntu
equivalents easily):

systemd
libxslt-devel
pam-devel
openssl-devel
readline-devel
libmemcached-devel
libicu-devel

Once you install their equivalent, you'll be able to compile repmgr against
EPAS 9.6. (Hint: Last time I used Ubuntu/Debian, their package names ended with
-dev for the development packages)

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR.Round 2 - compilation issues.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR.Round 2 - compilation issues.