Re: The same query is too slow in some time of execution

От DrakoRod
Тема Re: The same query is too slow in some time of execution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You're right, I'm sorry.

At the moment, we review the schema for tables and indexes and decided
redesigned. I detected a loop in the join, because we only have a integer
sequencial like PK  and no composite keys in the tables. I think that is the
mainly problem.

Thanks!

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.